- The ratio of the light elements, hydrogen, deuterium, helium and lithium in the universe is exactly as predicted if the universe resulted from an intense inflation from a singularity?
- The Microwave background radiation is exactly as it is predicted to be if the inflation from a singularity occurred 13.72 billion years ago?
- The large-scale universe is expanding at a rate which is exactly as required to produce a wavelength for the microwave background radiation's as it is today?
- The sun is exactly as we would expect of a second or third generation star in a universe which is as old as the microwave background tells us and has light elements in the ratio which the Big Bang theory predicts?
- The radiometric data from rocks on Earth and of meteorites gives an age of the solar system of 4.57 billion years and and age of Earth of 4.4-4.5 billion years?
- The fossil record of single-celled prokaryote organisms is exactly as we would expect if they originated in an oxygen-free atmosphere, underwent a mass extinction when oxygen levels rose at the same time as single-celled organisms evolved the ability to utilise sunlight as an energy source to build carbon dioxide into glucose and to produce oxygen as a bi-product and then evolved the ability to use oxygen for respiration?
- Eukaryoyte organisms look just as expected if they evolved from co-operative alliances of prokaryote cells?
- The immunological differences between species is exactly as would be expected if they had diversified from common ancestors in a branching evolutionary tree originating in a single source?
- The DNA differences between species replicates the immunological evidence almost exactly?
- Morphological evidence for species relationships closely follows both the immunological and genetic evidence?
- Plate techtonics on earth are exactly as required to explain the distribution of land animals given the evolutionary history which the immunological, genetic and morphological evidence suggests?
- The geological evidence in sedimentary rocks invariably supports the evolutionary history suggested by the the immunological, genetic and morphological evidence both in the sequence and time-scale?
- Every fossil ever found has invariably supported the evolutionary history suggested by the immunological, genetic, morphological and geological evidence?
|Image courtesy of University of California Museum of Paleontology|
If the Genesis account of creation is wrong, as the evidence overwhelmingly suggests, why was it included in the Bible in the first place?
Or are we to believe the Judeo-Christian God only tells the truth when it's written in a book and tells lies in the rest of the evidence it created?